the way of making ( boiled chickpeas) (Alblela) with Cumin.
(طريقة عمل الحمص المسلوق (البليلا) مع الكمون
Note: - prefer to eat ( boiled chickpeas ) hot.
- Cummins ( English : Cumin) , whose scientific name Cuminum.
- Called when the Arabs boiled chickpeas(Alblela)
1 - the necessary nutrients .
- (1 ) kilogram Homs love.
- ( 1) spoon a small cooking Krbuna ( sodium carbonate ) .
- (4 ) liters of water .
-) 20 grams of cumin to taste.
- ( Workshop ) food and salt to taste.
2 - tools used to work
- (1) teaspoon of the move .
- (2) a glass dish .
- (1) provide tray .
- Cooker (as much ) .
- Plastic container .
- Refinery small circular holes
- Chopping board or a Chinese porcelain bowl .
- ( 1) Cutting ..
- Cooker ( gas oven )
- Stopwatch .
3 - mode of action
- Soak chickpeas in a plastic pot with water for 24 hours and a teaspoon added of cooking Krbuna . Sodium carbonate )
- Soaked chickpeas are put in the pot ( pot ) and add the water and boil for at least one hour until maturity and add him minutes before the maturity of the amount of salt to taste ..
- Hummus is filtered from the water after the maturity of the circular through a strainer with small holes with the survival of the amount of boiling water inside the container in which they exist ( boiled chickpeas ) .
- Is put the amount of boiled chickpeas into a serving dish and add the pinch cumin and pinch of salt to taste.