The modus operandi of rice
A - nutrients needed
- (4)cup of rice .
- ( 4.5 ) a cup of hot water or you can use the same amount of chicken broth or meat broth .
- (20 ml ) frying oil .
- Teaspoon safflower ( as desired by the chef ) .
B - tools used to work
- A glass dish (1).
- Scoop moving wooden or metal spoon .
- Aluminum cooker ( cooking pot ) or fate .
- Glassy Cup ( 200 ) (ml ( ( 1 )
- Gas oven ( cook ) .
- Stopwatch Appliances .
2 - mode of action
- Soak rice in hot water cum in the pan for 15 minutes .
- Soaked rice is washed for 15 minutes with water and filtered and placed inside the cooker cooking.
- The amount of oil is added to rice and frying are move mediated scoop or spoon and add the amount of salt ( as desired by the chef ) .
- Add a teaspoon of saffron rice to give a yellow color ( depending on the chef 's desire ) .
- Is added (4.5) a cup of hot water , or the same amount of chicken broth or meat broth .
- The pot is placed ( cooking pot ) on the gas ( stove ) until the rice starts to boil (the first starts boiling )
- The first thing that starts boiling rice is to reduce the temperature of the gas ( the cook ) to the lowest level .
- Is move rice Bamorfah , or spoon into the pot ( cooking pot ) and cover the pot for
(15) minutes until the rice is ripening .
- Is poured rice mediated scoop or spoon to cooking dish .
Note: - vary the amount of hot water or chicken stock or broth meat added to the rice according to the type of rice used is usually the ratio of the amount of rice to the hot water or chicken stock or broth meat by ( 4) cups of rice to (5 ) cups of hot water or broth chicken or meat broth .